Saturday, August 1, 2009

Puzzle 45 - Individual Points!

I had promised to post the individual scores Puzzle 45. I had planned to give an explanation as to how I did arrive at the score but that got too complicated - so I am just posting a score with a short reason for the score. See solution where I have listed out most of the unique solutions to this problem.

The points for the puzzle are as below,

Vishwanath - 2 points.

Kevin - 2 points

TheMalkolm - 6 points - Pretty much all the solution had a different principal

Nash - 4 points - A few of the solution were based on generating random numbers that I clubbed under a single category while awarding the points.

George PĆ³lya - 10 points - A few of the solutions were based on changing external condition/parameters that I clubbed under a single category while awarding the points. I found some of your solution really cool - changing the OS to get different solutions was a gem -:).

Sebastian - 8 points

Yauheni - 2 points

You may not agree with all my classification on this puzzle and I do admit that in this puzzle judging the points was really hard :). In case you feel I have missed something leave a comment here ...

The points would be updated with the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solution for this question?