Sunday, October 25, 2009

Puzzles, Puzzles and more Puzzles.

The past couple of months I have been pretty much fascinated with programming puzzles. I have been on a lookout for really good puzzle sites - and participating in competitions whenever I get the chance.

It all started a couple of months back when I first heard of Google Code Jam. The idea really fascinated me and since then I been solving lots of puzzles around the net (with some attempts to write my own). Currently you find me on Al Zimmermann's Programming Contests playing around with the darts.

I have also been busy compiling of all puzzle/programming sites on the web - you can have a look at it here - http://www.quiz4j.com/contest.do. I am still working on the page and it might be a couple of weeks before my list is finally complete (if ever) - but it’s pretty huge already. Do have a look - I'm sure you will find something you like. If like what you see please share the link around!!!

There are no puzzles this week on twister - I'll be back with the regular java questions (and maybe a couple of tricky ones!!!) from next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solution for this question?